The office personnel employed at the Brenner Corporation have all been with us for over 20 years. Each and every project awarded to our company will be handled with consistency and expertise. All of our personnel know their roles in organizing and coordinating each project.
The following key personnel are involved in most projects:
- Sandra Hollmann: CEO and Treasurer – office administrator, financing and marketing.
- Terry Leinberger: President – Sales, estimating, serves as contact for any engineering questions or changes.
- Randy Girard: Sales, estimating, marketing.
- Dean Schulist: Estimating, sheet metal general foreman, responsible for project management, scheduling sheet metal shop and field manpower. Installation procedures, as-builts, take off and ordering material.
- Steve Massey: Estimating, steamfitting general foreman, responsible for project management, scheduling steamfitting job site manpower. Installation procedures take off and ordering material.
- Sarah Schmidt: Corporate Secretary & Office Administrator, The first person people talk to when calling our company. Always courteous, helpful and knowledgeable in accounts payable, payroll and accounting software with job costing.
Our estimating ability and techniques are acquired from many years in the HVAC business. We draw upon past experiences with similar successful projects that we have completed. We have weekly internal job meetings that cover all jobs currently being worked on. These meetings allow our estimating accounting and management departments to meet with our installation department to discuss plan and update the progress of current project. We also discuss project schedules, equipment issues, delivery coordination and labor concerns. These meetings are vital to our company’s success and the success of our projects.
We take advantage of state of the art software for our estimating, job tracking, data management and accounting needs. We strive to work more efficiently in every aspect of our business.